About Us

Monday, March 28, 2011

Need A US Visa AP Date

NEED A US VISA?
US Visa appointment fees are now payable at designated GTB Business Offices nationwide following the introduction of a new Visa Appointment Booking system by the US Embassy in collaboration with VFS
Global Services.

What you need to know
Q: How much do I need to pay for a US Visa Appointment?                             
A: Only N10, 000 per applicant.

Is the Visa appointment fee the same as the Visa application fee?                   
NO. The Visa application fee is separate from the appointment fee.

How do I make payment?                                         
Payment can be made by cash or GTB Cheque at designated GTB Business Offices nationwide.

Can I pay the Visa application fee and the appointment fee at the same time?                
Yes it is highly recommended that you pay both fees at the same time. Simply fill out two separate deposit slips or separate GTB Cheques.

Do I need to bring my international passport to pay for my Visa appointment?
You are required to present your international passport or a clear copy of the bio-data page to process the payment.

Do I get receipt after making payment?
A receipt will be issued to with a seven digit unique receipt number valid for booking your appointment.

Do I make only one payment of N10, 000 for my whole family?
No, you have to pay and book separate appointment for each individual member of the family.

If I change my mind about applying for a US Visa, can I get my Visa appointment fee refunded?
The Visa Appointment fee is ‘Non Refundable’ and Non Transferable’.

How do I book my appointment?
Visit the website www.usa-vfsglobal-ng.com and make your booking using the unique number on the receipt issued at the point of payment.

However, many people keep complaining of missing the appointments for which they require the US Visa in the first place because of late appointment date offered to them by the US Embassy. Of course this is because of over estimated number of 20,000 Nigerians queuing in the US Embassy to obtain a US Visa appointment.

If you have any problem logging onto the website, who do you contact?
Call Austin on 08034345598

 Amaka on 08032430895
  Chris on 08155666387
 for further assistance and expedient response.

No comments:

Place Your Adverts Here

You can advertise your product and services here in this high trafic blog. Call +2348038336012 for price.